• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and related online activities while on this website;
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of any or all goods or services available for sale through this website, including tickets and reservations for events.
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
(d) any other information that you choose to send to us;
(a) We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on this website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
(b) Session cookies would be used:
i) to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website.
ii) to keep track of items in your shopping basket.
iii) to prevent fraud and increase website security.
iv) for any temporary data management purposes.
(c) Persistent cookies would be used:
i) to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
ii) to keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
iii) to maintain the logged-in status of your account if your were assigned one.
3. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to determine web traffic sources and volume, the effectiveness of content throughout this website, and help to identify usability issues on this website wherever they may occur.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
9. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained according to the standards set forth in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). More information about this act and your legal privacy rights can be found on the website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at http://www.priv.gc.ca/information/02_05_d_08_e.asp
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by using the phone number, mailing address, or email form located on our Contact Us page.