Application Deadline: October 31, 2017, 11:50pm
Applications submitted after this date will be accepted, but an in person interview will not be guaranteed.
A complete application package for Assistant Director applicants will include:
- A fully completed application form.
- A cover letter expressing your interest in doing an internship with Opera NUOVA, including a Statement of Objectives indicating what you would like to achieve during your time in the program.
- A current one page résumé or CV. (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum filesize of 2 MB
- A 100-word bio for promotional purposes.
- TWO references (no letters) are required for all applicants. Applicants must have permission from their references to provide NUOVA with their name, title, phone number and email. References must be available for further information regarding the applicant.
- If applying for a scholarship or bursary, include all fully completed items described on the Scholarship / Bursary application form located here. This link will also be in the email confirmation you will receive after submitting your application.
Internship Program: Assistant Director Application Form
Please complete the following form in full, including all file attachments where indicated below.
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
If you have issues submitting your application through this page, please use our contact us page to send us a message and make alternate arrangements.